Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Degiro alternatives

• 15-04-2020 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ Empty_Space

Hi,

Degiro dont appear to be accepting new customers, I am in a queue that hasnt moved for a few weeks.

Can someone please suggest me best alternative with similarly low fees?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ Empty_Space

Thank you all for the useful inputs, such a giving forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,572 ✭✭✭ patsy_mccabe

That delay may save you a lot of money. ;)

" And on the riverbank forgotten the river's name."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭ dotsman

Might it be that there is no answer to your question?

There is a reason for degiro's popularity. While one of the best/cheapest across all the countries it operates in; here in Ireland, it really is in a league of it's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭ Shedite27

Revolut will let you at the S&P if you're stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭ Bob24

You can have a look at Saxo Bank. Compared to DEGIRO it is more targeted towards short term speculation, but it should also work for longer term investment.

I do not use it but it was an option when I did my research, they have a nice online platform, are reliable, and have cheap fees.

It is possible to create a dummy account to try the platform - I did it and it is pretty good indeed, but compared to DEGIRO it might be a bit intimidating if you are completely new to this as there are more options/functionality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭ Cute Hoor

Hi,

Degiro dont appear to be accepting new customers, I am in a queue that hasnt moved for a few weeks.

Can someone please suggest me best alternative with similarly low fees?

Interactive Brokers

Advertisement