Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laNordica Guisy plus wood pellet stove

Options
  • 12-04-2020 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi, Ive installed a LaNordica Extraflame guisy plus stove in my home. Very happy with it. There is just two things I dont underdtand with it and the technician cant cakll until after lockdown so i said id ask.
    It has comfort mode. What exactly is that and how to get it working. My understanding is it reduces the fan and noise. I have selected it by pressing the power low button until comfort off appears and the fan1 light blinks. I never notice any difference?

The second thing is I have the air ducting complete to another room for blown air via the tangental van V2. I cannot find how to activate this secondary fan. No mention of it in any menu. The instructions do not mention it at all nor comfort mode. Which it does have.
    Ive googled and found very litle info. ANy things I found to try activate it hasnt worked. Is it possibly in some hidden technician menu.
    If anybody has any ideas id love to hear.

Or if somebody can tell me about comfort mode.
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement