Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly tying Online tackle shops ireland

Options
  • 11-04-2020 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Any tackle shop owners here who a. Have a good stock of fly tying gear including vices and b. Do delivery? Want to get a big order done so I have all the gear needed to tie up some flies while housebound over the next few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

viper123 wrote: »
    Any tackle shop owners here who a. Have a good stock of fly tying gear including vices and b. Do delivery? Want to get a big order done so I have all the gear needed to tie up some flies while housebound over the next few weeks.

I'd recommend ardinn from this forum, send him a private message. He is lucky enough to a fishing store. I've bought various bits online and never a worry
    https://touch.boards.ie/user/137353

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Advertisement