Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special K & The CoCO Puffs

Options
  • 11-04-2020 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Looking for my fantastic musical compadres to complete the tightest band the world has ever seen.

I'm talking about low volume to maximum jam.

We gonna cover it all in our funky heavy feel it out vibe. Special K is here to stay and I need me some CoCo Puffs!

I am looking for drums, I am looking for bass, I am looking for guitars, I am looking for keys, I am looking for brass, I am looking for percussion, I am looking for woodwind.

In short, I am looking to slay. If you know what that means, you know what I mean.

I need demos and and a brief video 1 on 1 to set up the best sessions to get the best out of you and the best night out the world has never seen. It's not a hard sell, it's an easy A if you know what the world has been missing.

If you are seriously interested, please send a PM asap.

Greatness Awaits

- Special K

Advertisement