Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood

Options
  • 10-04-2020 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I’m looking for a contact number for someone who can supply me with a Lorry load of first thinnings. No bigger than 12 inches in diameter.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tinberboard

I’m looking for a contact number for someone who can supply me with a Lorry load of first thinnings. No bigger than 12 inches in diameter.
    Thanks
    Should have said I’m based in county Kilkenny so preferably someone close to keep cost of transport down

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tinberboard

Thanks
    Should have said I’m based in county Kilkenny so preferably someone close to keep cost of transport down

Advertisement