Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corona and owed a sum

Options
  • 09-04-2020 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am owed a small sum via the courts. The bailiff has been to the address and has seen and talked to the culprit who owes me. He told the bailiff that he is not himself. Looks the same and lives on the same address etc. but he is sure he is someone else. The courts send the papers back.
    Now that we have the corona lock up, can I serve this myself?
    What steps can I take with the courts?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

I am owed a small sum via the courts. The bailiff has been to the address and has seen and talked to the culprit who owes me. He told the bailiff that he is not himself. Looks the same and lives on the same address etc. but he is sure he is someone else. The courts send the papers back.

Contact your Solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 2 covid and owed

lol

Talk to Joe, he is legally obliged to offer advice on national radio. If the line is busy, register a new account or several out of boredom.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Culprit?

Bailiff?

Are you posting from Sherwood Forest?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Culprit?

Bailiff?

Are you posting from Sherwood Forest?
    just in case you were wondering

Sheriffs enforce judgments in counties Cork and Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Ask in AH on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Welcome to Legal Help

*we can't help you.

Advertisement