Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Zonda spoke

Options
  • 09-04-2020 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have just broken a spoke on the rear wheel of my Campagnola Zonda. I understand that bike shops are allowed to remain open for repairs but don't know of any that are actually open. Based in North Dublin and working in Dublin City Centre so either would be ok. Any suggestions welcome

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

humphries in finglas? you need to ring them though, they're not keeping the shop open on a general basis. but he sells campag, and is well respected in terms of wheelbuilding.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

humphries in finglas? you need to ring them though, they're not keeping the shop open on a general basis. but he sells campag, and is well respected in terms of wheelbuilding.
    AFAIK Derek is only operating via Facebook messaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

i could let you have some rear spokes as i have a wheel that the rim broke on, but unfortunately im in donegal :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

unfortunately im in donegal
    ah, donegal's not *that* bad. chin up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

Thanks folks, Humphries are going to sort it out tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

ah, donegal's not *that* bad. chin up!

unfortunatley as in im not making a special trip to post spokes smartass :D

Advertisement