Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pergola building

Options
  • 07-04-2020 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I’m looking to get a pergola built on the side of the house. Anyone have any recommendations of someone in or around naas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭eusap

look up cbm carpentry on FB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

You've been watching too much Dermot Bannon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Rosahane

eusap wrote: »
    look up cbm carpentry on FB

+1 on CBM - they are absolute craftsmen. They did a solid wooden floor for me and a lot of flooring and panelling for my daughter.

Great attention to detail and no shortcuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Was looking to get something like this done to mine - anyone in Ireland doing the Aluminum framing types,?? there is a few in the UK doing it

glassVerandas3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,790 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Was looking to get something like this done to mine - anyone in Ireland doing the Aluminum framing types,?? there is a few in the UK doing it

glassVerandas3.jpg

That looks like a horrible place to be in summer. You'd want blinds on it which tbh defeats the purpose of it.

So what's the point winter use when rain? Then it won't be used

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

It's more the frame I am looking for, you can get blinds for the ceiling as they are modular. I'm pretty sure the dogs will enjoy it on the patio in the winter and summer ��

Advertisement