Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund uk order

Options
  • 07-04-2020 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I made an online order 500 sterling two weeks ago from the UK. Delivery is supposed to take 5 days. I have tried contacting the company but no response.

Do I have any options? Refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

I made an online order 500 sterling two weeks ago from the UK. Delivery is supposed to take 5 days. I have tried contacting the company but no response.

Do I have any options? Refund?

You can try a charge back through your bank. How many time have you tried to contact the company

• Registered Users Posts: 14,174 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Can you think of any reason why there might be a delay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Much of the UK shut down 2 weeks ago, are they even open?

Delivery and postage is also taking much longer than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Waternotsoda

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    You can try a charge back through your bank. How many time have you tried to contact the company

Three, through their website, twitter, Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Waternotsoda

Dav010 wrote: »
    Can you think of any reason why there might be a delay?

Yes I know but this order is time sensitive. If I had known there was going to be a delay I would have sourced somewhere else. Their website says max5 days. Their is no notice or mention of the current crisis. I have received parcels from other UK companies without delay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Even amazon 2 day delivery is taking 4-5 days in central London. So I think you need to give them more time, or should have checked with then re urgency. Bit early to be talking refund I would have thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i have amazon prime and prime deliveries are taking 2 weeks. Its just the reality of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭rock22

I had a, delivery from the UK , ordered Thursday delivered Monday. So I don't think there is a postal delay. But many companies might have staff shortages and the delay might be there

• Registered Users Posts: 13 reddev75

rock22 wrote: »
    I had a, delivery from the UK , ordered Thursday delivered Monday. So I don't think there is a postal delay. But many companies might have staff shortages and the delay might be there

Im glad you got yours on time😀just wondering was that with an post??
    Im waiting on tracked letter for 2 weeks now from royal mail to ireland.theres been no update on the tracking in 12days!

Advertisement