Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook Two-factor authentication

• 06-04-2020 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I had an separate account on facebook for a business, I've not logged into them in a while as I closed the business.

Today I went to login and noticed it had Two-factor authentication - I was using the Google Authentication app to generate codes when logging it.

However - Since I last logged in I got a new phone... and the Google App doesn't have any stored sites.

I've been looking online and Facebook says to print off the one off codes.. but I can't login to print them off.

They also give an option to made a code via settings etc.. but again I can't login to get to there.

I also tried to find support - but it asks you to login.

While I don't need this account right now, I will in about 4-6 months be starting the business up again and I've quite a large following on the business account.

Any ideas what I can do?

I must not have had a phone on the account, as i'm not getting an option to be texted a code.

Advertisement