Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supersix Evo High Mod disc impressions

Options
  • 06-04-2020 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who has bought the new Supersix Evo High Mod disc recently and if they have any experience of how it compares to a Synapse for comfort?
    I was finding it hard to source one in my size that I could take for a spin before the COVID-19 travel restrictions hit but hopefully in a few weeks I can get my hands on one.
    I was hoping in the meantime that someone here might have one and could tell me what they think of it. I've looked at the geometry and I'm pretty confident that it will fit me in same size as my Synapse, I was just a bit concerned that it might be a lot less comfortable for long spins on poor roads that I regularly ride. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

I've a regular (not hi-mod) 2020 Supersix Evo. It's very much a race orientated bike (which is why I got it).

I got a couple of solo 120k rides in before the lockdown and it's very comfortable. Soaks up the road buzz and I was on a lot of crappy back roads in Wicklow.

Theres a good bit of flexibility with the Stem spacers as well so you can play around with the bars - although a proper bike fit is the best thing to do I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Warlocket

Thanks for the info daragh and glad to hear that you found it good on those 120k spins on your back roads around Wicklow.
    I'll have to try get hold of one in my size whenever these restrictions are lifted and see how it goes.

Advertisement