Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Merchant for Coal in Sligo

• 06-04-2020 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to get a tonne or 2 of high quality coal in Sligo (something that generates good heat, high level of anthracite etc) for an open fire so will have to be smokeless.

I've gone with Homeland before but wondering is there any alternative options to them in Sligo?

FYI I got cosyglo lately and it leaves a lot of unburnt coal in open fire.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Willie Tighe in Carraroe. Can't think of the name of the business. in behind the diesel mechanic across from the NCT center

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭prodsc

Willie Tighe in Carraroe. Can't think of the name of the business. in behind the diesel mechanic across from the NCT center

Do they deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭The Haven

A guy in Balisodare, next to the School.

He has a lot of Coal options.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

prodsc wrote: »
    Do they deliver?

Yes, in bulk as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭onlyonpaper

I use Grange fuels and servIce is super. He does coal, anthracite and kerosene/heating oil . Excellant service and competitive prices compared to town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mechatronical

I use Grange fuels and servIce is super. He does coal, anthracite and kerosene/heating oil . Excellant service and competitive prices compared to town.

Do you get smokeless coal from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭onlyonpaper

Yes, they sell Ecoglow which is an equivalent of Ecobrite sold by Arigna. A few months since I bought some but I think it was 18 euro per 40kg bag delivered to yr home

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mechatronical

Does anyone use Black Diamond anymore?

Advertisement