Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone phone issue with one number@!

Options
  • 06-04-2020 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

For 4 weeks now I am unable to make calls to one landline but can to all others from my house phone. I have called vodafone 4 times in the last 3 weeks about this and they keep taking the same details and asking what the issue is whenver I call, despite having an open ticket with them.

It took 3 calls to have a technical team (supposedly) to investigate this issue. I have been a customer with Vodafone now for over 8 years, but I am really considering leaving them now as I have been round the mill in the past few weeks and no further forward with this issue. We only really call 3 landline numbers and the one that seems to be blocked makes up about 80% of the calls we make as it is my wife's parents house. They are very elderly and cocooning at the moment so it is critical that we can easily contact them, but vodafone don't seem to have too much care when they are letting this seemingly simple issue continue for as long as it has!

Has anybody else experienced anything like this before?

If there is any Vodafone moderators reading this, I would appreciate the intervention before leave to another provider as my contract is also up for renewal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭65535

Sounds like a routing issue.
    Can you try dialling the number as area code then number - for example if the number is 4123456 in Cork then dial 021 4123456 instead.
    Try
    Dial 13666 then the number
    Dial 141 then the number
    Dial 142 then the number
    Dial from a mobile from Vodafone
    Dial from another Vodafone landline if possible.

Collate all your information and contact them again.
    The more information they have regarding the issue the more likely they will be able to source the problem.

Advertisement