Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assioma UNO Power Meter Pedals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭nilhg

It's exactly the same price as direct from Assioma

https://cycling.favero.com/shop

I have a pair of the Duos, they're great, fit and forget, no issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

nilhg wrote: »

https://cycling.favero.com/shop

So no having to calibrate every ride or every week sort of thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

So no having to calibrate every ride or every week sort of thing?

Once a ride you zero it with the phone app or garmin/wahoo Takes 5 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MatC

You don't have to worry. Best Power Meter in the market. Easy to swap, rechargeable instead of changing batteries, and the only power meter with a gyroscope. On top of that, the electronics are fully sealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MatC

nilhg wrote: »

They are same price worldwide. The biggest difference is that buying them from an Ireland online retailer you are sure you get them with in a day or two. Directly from Favero they would be slower to come plus are currently out of stock and not shipping as they are in Italy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

But as I stated before make sure that if you buy form anywhere other then Favero directly make sure that they are an authorised reseller.
    360 cycles Clontarf stock them as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

Have the Uno's and delighted with them. Long battery life, easy to use - perfect.

Bought them from Matteo Cigala's site

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

i have had multiple power meters, and these are the best of the. I have mine about 18 months, bought from matteo, used in all weathers, on multiple bikes, still working 100%. lots of battery life, consistency between turbo & road power. Calibration is a 5 second job as above - highly recomended. The uno is single sided, but you can update to duo if you want at a later stage.

Advertisement