Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messenger app for kids

Options
  • 05-04-2020 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭

So I'm essentially separated from the little lad during the lockdown. Meet up for a walk every so often but have to keep the distance. Obviously its not easy.

At present he's using his mom's phone to face time me but I'm just wondering if there is a stable messaging app i can have installed on his tablet so that we chan chat or "facetime" with. He's only 8 so prob still to young for his own fb account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

What about Skype?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Google Duo is another one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

No services would allow a child younger than 13 to sign up to them. I set my son as 14 to get Skype.

Advertisement