Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Perfume-Click dot ie Safe?

Options
  • 03-04-2020 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Perfume I'm after is half the price of Strawberrynet, sounds a bit too good to be true.

Anybody got any experience of this site?

Is it legit?
    Post edited by Ciarrai76 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

I don't normally hang out in the beauty forum (you'd know why if you could see me!), but just happened to spot this thread title in the "recently added" section and thought I'd take a look since I happen to have some knowledge of scam sites.

Never heard of this site itself but it has none of the hallmarks of dodgy ones. And its rating on TrustPilot speaks for itself:
    https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/perfume-click.ie

So either they're the best I've ever seen at putting up fake positive reviews, or else you should be safe enough. My money's on the seocnd of those.

I've bought from them. Had no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Have used them loads, no issues whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

Use them all the time, no issues at all and they often have great deals (and some available perfumes I haven't seen elsewhere online). Big fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vinnie42

order#5202256

I would not trust Perfume-Click.ie. In my case a small package went missing in transit no replacement or refund after two months. The refund delayed under the excuse of "investigation". I consider myself fortunate as it is only €20 lost or appears to be lost.

I purchased via PayPal thinghing I'd have have more protection.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement