Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian no claim bonus certificate

Options
  • 03-04-2020 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am facing some problem with the acceptance of my no claim bonus earned in Italy.

After buying a car insurance with you, I sent my no claim bonus and two days ago I received back an email sayin that it cannot be accepted because is missing the start date. I have been asked then to contact my previous insurer and provide a modified no claim certificate.
    Although the commincing year of my no claim bonus is reported in the document I've sent to you, I contacted my previous insurer asking for a new document with a more precise starting date. This process is taking a couple of days. However, today I received an email from liberty insurance that ask to pay an otstanding balance of more than 2000€. What I should do?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Liliana84 wrote: »
    Hi, I am facing some problem with the acceptance of my no claim bonus earned in Italy.

After buying a car insurance with you, I sent my no claim bonus and two days ago I received back an email sayin that it cannot be accepted because is missing the start date. I have been asked then to contact my previous insurer and provide a modified no claim certificate.
    Although the commincing year of my no claim bonus is reported in the document I've sent to you, I contacted my previous insurer asking for a new document with a more precise starting date. This process is taking a couple of days. However, today I received an email from liberty insurance that ask to pay an otstanding balance of more than 2000€. What I should do?
    Hi Liliana,

Can you private message your policy number I will check this for you. 

Many thanks,
    Rachel

Advertisement