Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble returning item to Next UK having used AddressPal

Options
  • 31-03-2020 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi all

At the beginning of March I bought an item of clothing on Next UK site (the dress was not available on the Next Ireland site). I signed up to AddressPal to enable me to have this item sent to me as Next UK dont deliver to Ireland. Anyways item was unsuitable so I sent it back. The instructions for returning items by post were very vague so I got onto the chat function of the website where I asked would it be possible to send it back from Ireland. He said the refund wouldnt be possible because of the currency difference and that I used an Irish card to purchase. I said thats rubbish my card was perfectly fine to use when purchasing all Next have to do is refund me via the same method of payment used and my bank will convert the money to euros into my account. So he said ok go ahead then send it to the address on the docket. I have done.that and no money in my account still. This is about 2 weeks now since I sent it back. I have just emailed them but just wondering has anyone ever had this experience of using Next UK for returns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Next closed their online store early last week - its more than likely just caught up in the system.

Advertisement