Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega mega drive mini...

Options
  • 31-03-2020 1:17am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭


    I'm probably in the wrong place here... but will ask anyway..
    I have a new Sega mega drive mini (bought in Lidl I think)
    The instruction manual says A C adapter Not included..
    Q: what type of ac adapter do I need to get and where would i get it...
    Thanks for any help..


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1


    me4many wrote: »
    I'm probably in the wrong place here... but will ask anyway..
    I have a new Sega mega drive mini (bought in Lidl I think)
    The instruction manual says A C adapter Not included..
    Q: what type of ac adapter do I need to get and where would i get it...
    Thanks for any help..

    Anything will do ya. I use a samsung charger plug for the little fellas. Basically any mobile charger that you can plug in the usb to 👍


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy


    wazzer1 wrote: »
    Anything will do ya. I use a samsung charger plug for the little fellas. Basically any mobile charger that you can plug in the usb to 👍

    So even one with very low amperage and is unable to power something like a raspberry pi will work just fine?

    I have some .5 amp chargers.


  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭me4many


    tuxy wrote: »
    So even one with very low amperage and is unable to power something like a raspberry pi will work just fine?

    I have some .5 amp chargers.
    Thank you for the reply..
    I have a Samsung fone charger so will try that..
    Tanks again.


  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45


    OP I appreciate your question has been answered but if your telly has a (free) usb port that should work too. I use (or rather used) this for my SNES mini and it worked fine (more posting this for anyone who mightn't be lucky enough to have a spare charger!)


  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭me4many


    murphm45 wrote: »
    OP I appreciate your question has been answered but if your telly has a (free) usb port that should work too. I use (or rather used) this for my SNES mini and it worked fine (more posting this for anyone who mightn't be lucky enough to have a spare charger!)

    Thank you for reply also..
    I will now try both..
    Tks


  • Advertisement
Advertisement