Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with Amazon Prime Tv

Options
  • 30-03-2020 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum - couldn't find a more apt one.

For some reason when trying to stream certain shows it does not work - now I know some are shown and are not available yet (Fear the Walking Dead) but this is happening with some episodes of a season (Vikings S5) where eps 1-4 are not currently available but Ep5 is. Also Fleabag series 1 not available but season 2 is. Now this is when using a smart TV - when logging on to the website on a PC all the above works fine.

Has anyone had a similar issue? A quick search on Google would lead me to think not and Prime Video CS don't seem to have a clue what is going on either.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭hjr

Hi there,

Only saw your post now, as I'm having a similar issue!

For example in the tv series New Amsterdam I can watch the first 7 episodes of Season 2, but the other episodes are unavailable. The thing is I can watch the other episodes if I log in and watch them on the web player, but they won't play on the phone app or the tv app.

I contacted Amazon and they were due to have a technican contact me, but so far nothing.

I'm completely stumped!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Liverzeb

hjr wrote: »
    Hi there,

Only saw your post now, as I'm having a similar issue!

For example in the tv series New Amsterdam I can watch the first 7 episodes of Season 2, but the other episodes are unavailable. The thing is I can watch the other episodes if I log in and watch them on the web player, but they won't play on the phone app or the tv app.

I contacted Amazon and they were due to have a technican contact me, but so far nothing.

I'm completely stumped!

At least more than one person has the same issue so maybe Amazon might start taking notice. They have their 'technical team' looking into it for me for the last 2 weeks. If I get a solution I will post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭hjr

Thanks. It's a strange one for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

on the subject of amazon prime...do you find the picture quality on some shows better then others?? was watching The Hunters the other night and picture was very pixelated

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

moved to Cable TV

• Advertisement
Advertisement