Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime / Prime Video

Options
  • 29-03-2020 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi all,

A couple months ago I signed up for prime video - paying my subscription all good

Today I was ordering off Amazon (not something I would regularly do)

As I was already paying for prime video I was under the impression I have Amazon prime but I didn't as I checked my bank account and a separate payment went out of my account for amazon prime.

Will I now be paying two payments or .....?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Have you checked your Amazon account to see exactly what you are signed up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

I signed up to Prime Video on a special offer. I needed to cancel it and sign up to Amazon Prime the delivery service which includes access to Prime, the streaming Tv service. Its a bit confusing by Amazon if you're not familiar with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Can you use an Amazon Gift Card to pay for Prime Video?

Not very clear info. anywhere I've looked.

Advertisement