Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile broadband device

Options
  • 28-03-2020 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I am looking at the huawei mobile internet devices, or if anyone has other brand recommendations on. I need something that i can plug in and go for elderly relatives without internet so I can give them tablets or phones for video calls. preferably on a contract I can cancel when corona virus is over. I see three has some and then i presume I buy the data separately? Or else I see websites online where I can buy the device, but then I don't know how I purchase the data?
    The other option I was thinking of is smart phones and setting them up as a mobile hotspot. Does anyone have any recommendations on which is best?
    Thanks

Advertisement