Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoke wrench size for Aksiums - 3.3mm?

Options
  • 27-03-2020 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

I need a green park tool wrench don't I? Please and thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

I use a BBB spoke tool and the 3.3mm size is a good fit. I have had bad experience with Akium steel spokes seizing to the nipples over the years. You really need to loosen and tighten them slightly ever six months to prevent this happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

I use a BBB spoke tool and the 3.3mm size is a good fit. I have had bad experience with Akium steel spokes seizing to the nipples over the years. You really need to loosen and tighten them slightly ever six months to prevent this happening.

So I'm learning, thanks. I got the tool and it's on the list of things to do which is getting longer, not shorter. Don't need a rear wheel on the turbo!

Advertisement