Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Element Bolt wifi connect/forget

Options
  • 25-03-2020 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi
    I had my Element Bolt connected to my 3 broadband and i now have moved to Virgin i am trying to connect the bolt to it, but the bolt still thinks it is connected to the 3 broadband, how do i get it to forget that broadband and connecte to the Virgin, i have went into the WIFI network on the app and click the add network and put in the SSID and password v=but when i press connect it does nothing, it has no bars but the 3 broadband one has all the bars. Tried goggle it and tried a number of other thing but will not work, do i need to factory rest the element bilt?

Sorry for going on hope someone can help me and understand what i am trying to say

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

in the existing 3 wifi there is an 'i' beside the existing connection, tap this and it brings up an option to 'forget network', once this one done it should allow you to add a new one . its done on the phone app

Advertisement