Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing Tyres

Options
  • 24-03-2020 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Started cycling a year ago and need to replace my Giant P R3 tyres, am I best to replace with same again or should I replace with other brand. Don't want to spend too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Tony04

Started cycling a year ago and need to replace my Giant P R3 tyres, am I best to replace with same again or should I replace with other brand. Don't want to spend too much.

Totally depends on the type of riding your doing. I reckon though your replacing because of continous punctures?
    If so you want a tyre with better protection. Schwalbe durano plus is the best value for money for the protection it gives. If you want to pay more for faster rolling tyres go for continental 4 seasons.
    Personally id never go for own brand tyres but rather go for known brands of tyre as their business focuses specifically on the tyres performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Don't go the same! Better options out there for the same money. I agree with Tony04. Michelin and Vittoria make good tyres too.

Advertisement