Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurants open for takeaway

Options
  • 22-03-2020 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    if you know of any restaurants open for takeaway can you list here
    thanks

lana gort road open for takeaway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ivy Cottage Doolin
    Nuala's in Scariff and Randaddy's in Lahinch were the only two listed in a recent article in the Irish Times - I'm sure there are more!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Armada are doing carvery through a hatch, you queue up at a hatch and you're given out your food, great idea in my opinion. I treated myself to a take away from Yvonne's in the Turnpike yesterday so they're still open as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hotel Doolin also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Kettle street cafe in lisdoonvarna is open for takeaways as well, seems like a good menu up on Facebook, we plan to head down for a feed next weekend if we can

Advertisement