Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selco.ie and/or whatadeal.ie

Options
  • 21-03-2020 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Ordered products from both these websites over a week ago and still to receive anything. I have a bad feeling about both orders.

As a follow up, since Selco.ie were paid I have received nothing, the order or any info concerning it. I have sent emails about this and received no replies.

Since whatadeal.ie order was placed, updates by email have been sent but the delivery dates specified have come and gone. I've been informed that the whatadeal.ie website is run by a business in Ennis called Innovate.

My question is have any other boards users had dealing with either of these companies recently and if so how have they got on?

stay safe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭rgfuller

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Selco looks like a legit operation, company name, contact details, phone number, address etc.

The other one!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,891 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Do a charge back on your payment card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Graham wrote: »
    Selco looks like a legit operation, company name, contact details, phone number, address etc.

The other one!

Exactly. whatadeal looks seriously dodgy. It is the digital equivalent of "selling out the back of a van"

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Graham wrote: »

The other one!

Yeah but, with Selco, when you start to look at the different addresses around the country on Google maps you start seeing private houses and country roads, not business premises at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,885 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Yeah but, with Selco, when you start to look at the different addresses around the country on Google maps you start seeing private houses and country roads, not business premises at all.

They have there main base in Baltinglass for years

They have there main base in Baltinglass for years

Fair enough. My own experience is that placed order with them 11 days ago, received confirmation email at the time and nothing since. I have emailed them three times since and no reply.

Order from Selco just arrived this morning!

Advertisement