Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Love or Money - Kym Marsh

Options
  • 21-03-2020 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭

I stumbled across this programme the last day. It's about romance scammers and their tracking down. Mind you I thought there was a programme already on BBC about scammers. Anyway this is a series with Kym Marsh and a bloke who I have never seen before.

I thought it was very disappointing particularly at the end when she got to telephone the scammer and confront him or her. There was plenty of eye rolling from Kym at the scammer's audacity but I also felt that she was entering an area where she had no appropriate answer to the scammer's answers. The other BBC programme with Matt somebody has to be very careful (and is) with accusations of shoddy workmanship as there could be legal consequences for the BBC and him.

The other presenter was even less able to speak to the scammer. Plenty of outrage but that was it. Toothless is what i would call it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I agree OP, she's a fantastic looking woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

JeffKenna wrote: »
    I agree OP, she's a fantastic looking woman.

Reading her biography, she left Here'Say as quick as they got together.

Now she's a grandmother Jeff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

bobbyss wrote: »
    Reading her biography, she left Here'Say as quick as they got together.

Now she's a grandmother Jeff!

GILF

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Watched an episode of this from today, never saw such gullible idiots in my life, they should hook up with the fools locked up in Banged Up Abroad, ideal balance of clowns for each other.

Advertisement