Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network - Free 3 Months

Options
  • 21-03-2020 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

Any wrestling fans out there or if you're looking for some more things to stream the WWE Network is giving away 3 free months to any account not subscribed or with an inactive account.
    Head here: https://www.cricketsweepstakes.com/wwenetwork put in your details (any 10 digit number without a 0 at the start should work for the number), use the same email for your Network account as the sign-up and you should be golden.

Just in case anyone is looking for Wrestlemania or there's any smallies at home into it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

ThePott wrote: »
    Any wrestling fans out there or if you're looking for some more things to stream the WWE Network is giving away 3 free months to any account not subscribed or with an inactive account.
    Head here: https://www.cricketsweepstakes.com/wwenetwork put in your details (any 10 digit number without a 0 at the start should work for the number), use the same email for your Network account as the sign-up and you should be golden.

Just in case anyone is looking for Wrestlemania or there's any smallies at home into it.
    Need to be careful: they ask for your credit card so they can charge you $9.99/month after the free period :-((

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

marrm wrote: »
    Need to be careful: they ask for your credit card so they can charge you $9.99/month after the free period :-((

Or you can cancel it after you set it up and it runs for the 3 months

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    Or you can cancel it after you set it up and it runs for the 3 months

One month apparently. You have to set a reminder in the third month to cancel, otherwise you only get one month free if you cancel now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

That's a million OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

One month apparently. You have to set a reminder in the third month to cancel, otherwise you only get one month free if you cancel now.

Ag fair enough

Still though its standard for most services that you need a payment method even for free trials

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭ThePott

I didn't mention this, I assume people took it as a given as with most free trials but bares repeating all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Does this include archive shows (i.e. vintage WWE?)

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

I gotten the e-mail with the link and put in my details and then it just freezes, does it matter that I upt in an Irish Address? anyone else having trouble?

Thank.s

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Thanks sorted for 3 months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

use a prepaid card that you have as a spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

What phone number did people use? Tried 0123456789 and no joy.

don't use a zero

Any 10 digit number without a zero at the start will work.

drop the zero at the start of the number ;)

Any 10 digit number without a zero at the start will work.

Derp, I thought the op said use a 0.

Derp, I thought the op said use a 0.

yes but don't use a zero at the start of the number

All sorted, I let my subscription lapse last year but free is free. Plenty to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

I just signed back up there via the link and have just been charged €12.99 on Revolut. 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Huge thanks OP. I lapsed my sub about 3 years ago so back up on my same original US account easy in 2 minutes

• Advertisement
Advertisement