Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

30-day free trial for Shudder

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Fysh

There looks to be some decent stuff on their (and for the last couple of years Shudder have been quick to get UK rights for a lot of indie horror films). I was hoping they'd still have Benjamin Barfoot's Double Date as it was a lot of fun, but it seems to be gone now.

On the plus side, I've heard very good things about both Revenge and Downrange, to name but two films I noticed while skimming through the catalogue. And they've got the two actually good Hellraiser movies (1 & 2, don't @ me) amongst others.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Fysh

More good stuff to check out from the current roster - Let The Right One In, Audition, Tetsuo: The Iron Man, Killer Joe (horror-adjacent), One Cut Of The Dead, Spring, The Transfiguration.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,070 ✭✭✭✭ fryup

who needs a horror film? but we're living in a horror film

Advertisement