Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Birthday Presents for 4 Year Old.

Options
  • 13-03-2020 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Our eldest is turning 4 in a few weeks time and we are stuck for ideas on what to get him. He has a lot of the branded toys such as Marvel and transformers and the interest goes in these fairly quickly. He is very bright so into learning but we want to hold off on a tablet until at least Christmas. He has all the usual things already: bike, scooter, trains, duplo, puzzles, action figures. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Our eldest is turning 4 in a few weeks time and we are stuck for ideas on what to get him. He has a lot of the branded toys such as Marvel and transformers and the interest goes in these fairly quickly. He is very bright so into learning but we want to hold off on a tablet until at least Christmas. He has all the usual things already: bike, scooter, trains, duplo, puzzles, action figures. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My little fella got his first lego set at 4, loved it ever since, really great toy. Uses fine motor skills, reading instructions and huge amount of imagination

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

My 4 year old loves lego and nerf guns!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

My 4 year old loves lego and nerf guns!

Geomag sets are brilliant ( if there is no baby in the house).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Maybe magformers? Some kids love them. Or what about something for outdoors?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,515 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Both geomags and Lego suggestions above are great.

My experience is the Lego gets more airtime.

• Advertisement
Advertisement