Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

blogger outreach

• 11-03-2020 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I have a start up ecommerce store and have just started to put some more time into SEO.
    Can anyone recommend a good blogger outreach automated software where i can send out bulk emails using spin syntax to personalise each one?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Do it manually.
    Most bloggers are sick and tired of the hundreds of automated emails they get from people who haven't even read their blogs but want them to link to them or carry articles etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

years ago i use to do all that "blogger outreach" stuff.....emails, spin syntax.....such a time waster (for my type of business anyway)

is this just for SEO you are doing this or are you doing it to find your customers?

regards
    IH

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

I agree with mneylon. You should do this manually without the use of the software. Even with the use of high-quality content, you can run your SEO campaign in a better manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭FionMc

Yeah, I recommend a software called woodpecker. its great for exactly what you described

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

FionMc wrote: »
    Yeah, I recommend a software called woodpecker. its great for exactly what you described

Great for who?
    I'm sick of all these automated followup emails from people. I just report them as spam at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxxx17

do it manually

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

i use to do the whole outreach thing years ago.....weeks spent learning how to use software, setting up ip addresses to avoid spamming, running syntax etc....then you have to engage with the replies....so time consuming, all to get a higher ranking.

Its much easier and cheaper these days

In the end i stopped and now outsource the backlinking to a guy in Donegal.

Lets me concentrate on the business now.

good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

True it is way cheaper nowadays. I used to do it manually but I gave up LOL the time and effort are just not worth it.

I used Klaviyo to do it and somehow had a sequence running, all templates tailored to the blogger's niche but didn't get that many responses. And I got flagged too hahaha so I just hired this email marketing agency that specialized in Klaviyo and the nitty-gritty outreach emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

I can recommend Inkybee, Ninja Outreach and BuzzStream.

Advertisement