Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband and Mobile Deals

Options
  • 10-03-2020 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi,
    Currently paying €45 for Vodafone simply broadband package and €35 for mobile phone.m with Vodafone do €80 per month.
    Was looking on bonkers.ie but don’t see any broadband and mobile bundles.
    I see a new customer offer with Vodafone for €25 for new customers.
    Anyone know the best bundle/offer I should choose?

Thanks,

Jos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,123 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its cheaper to go for a non-bundled deal. Gomo for 12.99 a month for mobile + whatever broadband you want.

You might be able to get the new customer deal by threatening to leave but it is presumably for a limited number of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭jos_kel

Thanks for the reply,

I'm based in Dublin and have read reviews about GoMo.

No catches as far as I can see.

Anything I need to be wary of, seems roaming charges is the only thing I need to be wary of.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,123 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm not aware of any catches but I also haven't roamed outside the EU or UK in three or four years and that was to Switzerland which is megabucks for every network so I've not looked in to that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭corks finest

jos_kel wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply,

I'm based in Dublin and have read reviews about GoMo.

No catches as far as I can see.

Anything I need to be wary of, seems roaming charges is the only thing I need to be wary of.

No just eir

Advertisement