Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Rysel bikes

Options
  • 10-03-2020 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just looking for some advice. My btw scheme is renewable and I've been looking around at some of the products on offer. I've come across a Van Rysel brand which are alloy built with Shimano Ultegra 8000 groupset and mavic wheels ranging in price from approx €1100 to €1400 in price depending on the various differing models in Decathlon.

My current bike which has served me well is now almost 7 years old and is probably better off retired. I'm currently on a Sora groupset and have been looking around and I' m prepared to pay inclusive of btw 1600/1700 euros.
    Would the above brand and groupset be value for money? I'm not into racing but do take part in leisure cycles etc upto 120/150 km so any advice would be welcome.
    Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement