Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School closures

Options
  • 10-03-2020 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

Do ye think they will be school closures in the next few weeks. I can see them closing from Monday what ye think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,362 ✭✭✭✭ted1

kerryjack wrote: »
    Do ye think they will be school closures in the next few weeks. I can see them closing from Monday what ye think.

No, only 24 people in the country have a virus. That number may stay static or increase over the next 12+ months. To close now would be far to early and premature

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

ted1 wrote: »
    No, only 24 people in the country have a virus. That number may stay static or increase over the next 12+ months. To close now would be far to early and premature

Was decided already this afternoon, expect an announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭kerryjack

ted1 wrote: »
    12 months if this thing is still around in 12 months we are all doomed, doomed I tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I'd expect to hear on Friday that the midterm has been extended ,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

There's a thread on this in the teaching forum and another in the current affairs forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Not really an issue for this forum. If there's any closures, your schools will be informing you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement