Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patent attorney/patent agent - trainee opportunities - examinations and eligibilities

Options
  • 09-03-2020 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey there!

Could anybody give me a better idea on how to enroll oneself as a parent attorney in Europe?

I did read through the EPO website and learnt that one should have some trainee experience before enrolling to the exam.

Could you please provide me with some insights on how to secure a job as a trainee in this field. I've tried applying for some relevant jobs but none successful so far. Unfortunately, from what I understand, the situation is such that one has to have some relevant work trainee experience to register to the European patent attorney exam. Am I right?

P.S. I live in Ireland and I have a degree in both science and law.

Many thanks in advance,
    Kake.

Advertisement