Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo policy

Options
  • 05-03-2020 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi lads

Just wondering what’s the tatt policy I couldn’t really find clear information I have a wrist tatto that goes around my wrist, it’s not visible if I wear large sleeves I heard as-long as it’s not visible it wouldn’t be in the large coats they wear. Just worried about it any info be great

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cluedo123

Hi lads

Just wondering what’s the tatt policy I couldn’t really find clear information I have a wrist tatto that goes around my wrist, it’s not visible if I wear large sleeves I heard as-long as it’s not visible it wouldn’t be in the large coats they wear. Just worried about it any info be great

Cheers.

You’d be required to wear a long sleeve shirt. As long as it can be hidden in the uniform, it’s generally fine, unless it’s an offensive tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

cluedo123 wrote: »
    You’d be required to wear a long sleeve shirt. As long as it can be hidden in the uniform, it’s generally fine, unless it’s an offensive tattoo.

Ah lovely cheers it’s a fairly low wrist tatt, it’s visible unless I want to cover it and use a larger sleeve then norm, was a bit worried !

Thank you

Advertisement