Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a UK mainland based parcel forwarder?

Options
  • 02-03-2020 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭

Need something relatively large brought over from England, 2 kitchen bar stools, weight circa 19kg.

The an post service is useless, i find parcel wizard great but they are NI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

Interested for any info on this too.

Had a large mirror delivered from France to AddressPal's UK hub and they rejected it twice without providing any reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

itll be because of size or weight, they are the pits,

i had a package with an incorrect weight on it and they rejected it, cost me £65 in delivery :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

grahamor wrote: »
    Interested for any info on this too.

Had a Large mirror delivered from France to AddressPal's UK hub and they rejected it twice without providing any reason.

There's your reason right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Cyrus wrote: »
    Need something relatively large brought over from England, 2 kitchen bar stools, weight circa 19kg.

The an post service is useless, i find parcel wizard great but they are NI.

Parcel2go

Advertisement