Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Install Solar PV planning Question

Options
  • 01-03-2020 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Currently the law is 12sq mtrs or less than 50% of all roof on a domestic home is exempt.
    So that's about 7 panels around 2Kw.

After check with local CC (wexford) and ring a few local firms, no one is aware of panels be removed if extra are installed due to objections.
    The law is being changed but my question is

If I installed 18 Panel 5Kw system would I have issue selling house.

I have agreed with a installer that if a objection occurred they would remove the extra at no charge, but if I install 18 panels would I have a issue selling before law changes?

Andrew

Comments

Advertisement