Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Anyone got good things to say about interactiveinvestor.ie?

• 28-02-2020 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ 2016

I mainly use Saxotrader, but I have an account with InteractiveInvestor.ie - some cash in there for a while, wait to decide when/what to buy.

In the last day or so I've decided to use it to make some ETF purchases, only to find out that unless it's listed in London it's a no go. I phoned them up and had no joy. Then now that I try to withdraw my funds to put into my new Interactive Brokers account, they say they can't handle euro withdrawals online, can to call them up.

With a ".ie" domain, I guessed I expected more useful features and selection of products... am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ ballsdeep69

2016 wrote: »
    I mainly use Saxotrader, but I have an account with InteractiveInvestor.ie - some cash in there for a while, wait to decide when/what to buy.

In the last day or so I've decided to use it to make some ETF purchases, only to find out that unless it's listed in London it's a no go. I phoned them up and had no joy. Then now that I try to withdraw my funds to put into my new Interactive Brokers account, they say they can't handle euro withdrawals online, can to call them up.

With a ".ie" domain, I guessed I expected more useful features and selection of products... am I missing something?

Sounds like you've been scammed

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ 2016

Sounds like you've been scammed

No, they are legit, just not much use in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ shakedown

I use them occasionally, they used to be TD direct. Haven’t had any issues depositing or withdrawing € to my Irish bank account.

Advertisement