Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Rifle Enthusiasts Meet-Up 21.03.2020

Options
  • 28-02-2020 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I am pleased to announce there will be a airgunners get-together on Saturday 21st March 2020 at Harbour House Sports Club from 10am to 1pm (Lougharbour, Ardellis Lower, Athy, Co. Kildare - see Google Maps)

The purpose of which is try and organise a regular meet-up for like minded Air Rifle enthusiasts - to shoot the breeze, share information about air guns, try fellow shooters equipment, target shooting on the 50m range .........and most importantly have a cup of tea and a chat.

The event is being organised in conjunction with Harbour House Sports Ground thanks to Toby O Brien.

If you wish to attend you need you notify me by text to Mervyn Walsh at (086) 812 0435 with your name.

The event is open to all. If you wish to bring your own air rifle to shoot you must bring your Firearms License Certificate and present it to officials prior to entering the range on the day.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭KE_MAN

I am pleased to announce there will be a airgunners get-together on Saturday 21st March 2020 at Harbour House Sports Club from 10am to 1pm (Lougharbour, Ardellis Lower, Athy, Co. Kildare - see Google Maps)

The purpose of which is try and organise a regular meet-up for like minded Air Rifle enthusiasts - to shoot the breeze, share information about air guns, try fellow shooters equipment, target shooting on the 50m range .........and most importantly have a cup of tea and a chat.

The event is being organised in conjunction with Harbour House Sports Ground thanks to Toby O Brien.

If you wish to attend you need you notify me by text to Mervyn Walsh at (086) 812 0435 with your name.

The event is open to all. If you wish to bring your own air rifle to shoot you must bring your Firearms License Certificate and present it to officials prior to entering the range on the day.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭badaj0z

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058057634

Do air rifle enthusiasts not talk to each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭tikkamark

That’s bloody typical I would have loved to do the likes of that but I’ll be on holidays but if you’re doing this again in future do put it up here again as not everyone is on bookface

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭skipking

hope to be there will text you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭del boi

Brilliant idea , I hope 2 of us will be there .I'll txt to confirm

• Advertisement
Advertisement