Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy wheel scuff repair

Options
  • 28-02-2020 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Got my two front alloys resprayed two weeks ago. Happy with the result. Roll on to today and got my tyres replaced. Just noticed that the alloy on the drivers side has been damaged. Would be 99% sure this happened when the tyres were being put on but have no proof of it. It looks like it has just scraped off the new coating put on 2 weeks ago.

Anyway as it seems minor enough as in I don't think it needs filler or anything like that I was going to try give it a go myself. Worse case scenario it doesn't come out right and I have to bring it back to get the whole wheel done again.

Any advice on method or what products to get would be appreciated. Also anyone know if there is a colour code ro anything to match up the colour on the alloy. Car is a 2013 BMW F10
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Have you asked the company who refurbished them?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Have you asked the company who refurbished them?

Called them last week and they are going to fix them as a good will gesture

Advertisement