Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW-10270 Zone question

Options
  • 27-02-2020 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi - currently have a SW10270 4.0.0 with 13 zones. 12 of these are actually present and zone 10 is not in use. I would like to move Zone 13 to Zone 10 so that there are no gaps in the zone list. Not a big deal I understand but it would go some way to help my OCD :)
    I have eng access & hope there's a easy way to do this. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi - currently have a SW10270 4.0.0 with 13 zones. 12 of these are actually present and zone 10 is not in use. I would like to move Zone 13 to Zone 10 so that there are no gaps in the zone list. Not a big deal I understand but it would go some way to help my OCD :)
    I have eng access & hope there's a easy way to do this. Thanks.

You could make zone 10 unused and then it will disappear from the list.
    Other than that Im taking it that zone 13 is an RF device.
    Go into device menu and remove the device, then add and id zone.
    When it finishes scanning, press quit, scroll back to zone 10 and trip the tamper on the device and it will enroll on zone 10. Then into zone menu to set up name and any other options the device might have.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ObiTwoKenobi

Thanks altor. I tried so select the zone when I added the PIR camera but not exactly the way you describe. I will give it a go this evening.

Thanks altor. I tried so select the zone when I added the PIR camera but not exactly the way you describe. I will give it a go this evening.

Yes, just scroll to the zone you want it on before you id the sensor.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ObiTwoKenobi

Hi Altor - Yes! seems to have worked a treat. Thanks for your help.

Hi Altor - Yes! seems to have worked a treat. Thanks for your help.

No problem, always happy to help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement