Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love is Blind

• 27-02-2020 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Amber is a psycho babe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Yeah she and Carlton (the lad who went off at his fiance for having second thoughts after he told her he was bi when they were in Mexico) should get together.

Tiz a mad show altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

Anybody watched the weddings?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

It’s so hard to suspend disbelief. Surely they couldn’t be that eager. Effectively, the show just shows how insignificant and arbitrary marriage has become. For better or worse, depends on your viewpoint.

It’s effectively just a dating show where they get married. But how big of a deal is that. Does the fact Amber has all that college debt, no real job prospects affect Bartnett? Like she is only 26 but there is such a mismatch between them. He has his own gaff. She seems to have gone on the show for a place to stay.

I’ve grown to like the lad with Lauren. The most rigid man in history but seems a nice guy. Was so ultra intense in the pods and needs to get out of her space, he’s all hands all of the time but seems kind.

Bartnett seems to think he’s some goofy mad man but seems a bore to me. All the lads seem much older than their years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,954 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Episode 1 -'did not like Jessica .

Episode 8 -'really cannot stand her .

My dislike of her grows with each episode :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

Amber is a psycho babe.

She's sooooooo hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I cant stand her but love how entertaining she is :pac: she cannot handle her drink (says me, a lightweight!)

She’s kinda like Sarah Harding in cbb isn’t she!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Great tv! Jessica is an absolute mess lol. I thought her partner was the nicest chap of them all to be honest, but a little too eager to please. He reminds me of Dr Luka from old school ER days.
    I felt genuinely sorry for him at the end

Gianinna is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like Kate Upton. Her fella was a totally miserable bastard. Did he ever even crack smile the whole way through? He looked a bit Irish too. Can imagine him playing rugby here or something.

I liked Cameron and Lauren,
    wasn’t expecting her to say yes though. I sensed a little hesitance right up until that moment and even after.
    Looking forward to a catch up!

Amber and Barnett are cute but have all the hallmarks of a couple who will end up in front of Judge Judy in a couple of months time. Amber has a DUI written all over her.

I thought Kelly and Kenny were quite boring. I forwarded most of their bits together tbh.

Best moment was when your man told your one her weave was slipping.

Gianinna clearly has some issues. Yes her fella seemed a bit robotic but he did the right thing, she is not stable, she needs some help.

Jessica with drink on board holy F.
    She's still single I hear, not surprised.
    Mark comes across desperate, for a 24 yr old that is too scary.
    Kelly will be single forever too, she's let a real good one go and she was punching.

Great tv! Jessica is an absolute mess lol. I thought her partner was the nicest chap of them all to be honest, but a little too eager to please. He reminds me of Dr Luka from old school ER days.
    I felt genuinely sorry for him at the end

Gianinna is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like Kate Upton. Her fella was a totally miserable bastard. Did he ever even crack smile the whole way through? He looked a bit Irish too. Can imagine him playing rugby here or something.

I liked Cameron and Lauren,
    wasn’t expecting her to say yes though. I sensed a little hesitance right up until that moment and even after.
    Looking forward to a catch up!

Amber and Barnett are cute but have all the hallmarks of a couple who will end up in front of Judge Judy in a couple of months time. Amber has a DUI written all over her.

I thought Kelly and Kenny were quite boring. I forwarded most of their bits together tbh.

Best moment was when your man told your one her weave was slipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Let’s face it, most of them are unstable and have serious issues! The show attracts that type.

When is the reunion?

• Advertisement

Let’s face it, most of them are unstable and have serious issues! The show attracts that type.

When is the reunion?

Kenny seemed grand.
    Barnett too even though it looked for a while that he was not in it for the long haul, he surprised me. And they are still together apparently.

Lauren seems to have her **** together too. Not in a million years would those 2 have met & got it on in the real world... until I heard Cameron say his ex was african american too, a bit like Jess in LI they clearly have their types!!.

When is the reunion?

Reunion starts streaming tomorrow in USA AFAIK, assume we get it same date?

When is the reunion?

Released on Netflix 2m!

Did anyone watch the Reunion ?

Did anyone watch the Reunion ?

I thought it was rubbish Mam!!

I thought it was rubbish Mam!!

It was !
    The best bit was Amber letting Jessica know exactly what she thought of her , although she was too polite in her choice of words imo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Interesting to see in the reunion that
    Damien Powers and G are together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Interesting to see in the reunion that
    Damien Powers and G are together.

I expected it tbh. They did want to be together it was just all a bit rushed
    Carlton just annoys me. I dont see the issue as him being Bi just that's hes an ass!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,574 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It has been renewed, not surprising

Advertisement