Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay mates

Options
  • 26-02-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I am a gay guy and I've been out a few years now. Lately I've been trying to embrace being gay a bit more as I feel I'm a bit isolated and recently lost over 15 stone so feel more confident. You see I don't have many, gay friends only one but moved away

Literally all my friends are male and straight, which is fine, but I think having a few gay friends would be good for me.

I'm not keen on joining any of the social groups because live in the country and not many groups near me and also wouldn't feel comfortable going to one when unless I had some one to come with me the first few times

My attempts at making gay friends have really only been online groups . What I find though is that guys generally don't want to chat if they don't find you attractive! That doesn't mean I'm unattractive, but even if they say they're looking for friends on their profile, if you're not their type, I find they don't even reply! This makes it pretty difficult to make friends.

Any ony else have this ?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement