Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.270 ammo

Options
  • 22-02-2020 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭

Licence was finally granted so looking forward to practising with it and getting used to it.

If anyone has any hunting ammo they don't need any longer or maybe doesn't suit their particular rifle for some reason I'll gladly buy it if it's going to save me a few bob.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Jesus Christ lads the practice and fine tuning with this unit in anticipation of waiting for the season to open, compounded with the difficulty of travelling from my home in the mountains of south Kerry to a shop due to Covid 19 has led me to renew my plea in the hope that one of ye has a few boxes of something that ye don't need that I can use.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Jesus Christ lads the practice and fine tuning with this unit in anticipation of waiting for the season to open, compounded with the difficulty of travelling from my home in the mountains of south Kerry to a shop due to Covid 19 has led me to renew my plea in the hope that one of ye has a few boxes of something that ye don't need that I can use.

You can order ammo online now if it helps.

Sportsden.ie will deliver .

https://www.sportsden.ie/catalog/product/view/id/13581/s/hornady-270-winchester-130-gr-sp-interlock-american-whitetail/category/132/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Pkiernan wrote: »

That's a good price actually, the last box of Hornady I bought were 140 grain and cost 54 euro.

Advertisement