Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a good dentist in Cork City

Options
  • 19-02-2020 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Any recommendations for good dentist in Cork City, ideally somewhere close to the center of town. Also kind of thinking I'd rather go with a youngish dentist. My old one makes me feel like some sort of snowflake, even asking for a white filling rather than one of those horrible silver ones!!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dahayeser

The older stock will tell you don't look past Eamon Kearney in Grand Parade. He's a Cork institution, top man, he's one of the silver haired brigade though so maybe not for you.

If you are looking for a younger dentist, Seamus Ryan of Shandon Dental on Shandon Street is excellent - https://www.shandondental.ie/

Used to be O'Hara's but under new ownership now.

Cork dental care across the river from the college of commerce are good. Very busy though so getting a short notice appointment might be tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Michael Doyle at McCurtain Street Dental Surgery is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Diziet wrote: »
    Michael Doyle at McCurtain Street Dental Surgery is excellent.

I second this!

Always puts you at ease and such a nice man!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

barry daly in Skehard Road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 lisamullins83

Thanks so much for the feedback...

Advertisement