Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Mock Results Expectations

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Sounds like you're doing well, in spite of trashing the gaf at the start of the video! Dead right though, I completely understand that reaction. For LC, I bluffed my way through the mocks and got the wake-up call I needed for the real deal. After three rechecks I ended up getting 490 (not 475), which was well above what I needed.

Ye're very lucky ye get the 25 points for honours maths! And some for Irish too?

What are you aiming to study?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭naxmax9

Sounds like you're doing well, in spite of trashing the gaf at the start of the video! Dead right though, I completely understand that reaction. For LC, I bluffed my way through the mocks and got the wake-up call I needed for the real deal. After three rechecks I ended up getting 490 (not 475), which was well above what I needed.

Ye're very lucky ye get the 25 points for honours maths! And some for Irish too?

What are you aiming to study?

Hahaha thank you. Yeah school is stressful but I study a lot haha. I want to do computer science in DCU

Advertisement