Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First lense for Panasonic GX 80

Options
  • 13-02-2020 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi. After some very helpful advice from some of the members of this forum I took the plunge and got myself a Panasonic GX 80 with the 12-32mm kit lense. Am absolutely loving it but find if I want to photograph anything very small or far away the kit lense struggles.
    Would anyone have any recommendations for a starter budget lense to expand on what I have? When buying lenses does one stick with the manufacturer of the camera or are there independent companies selling affordable :confused: lenses? Please feel free to post a link to a YouTube channel and a "Watch this, it will answer all your questions" as I find a lot of videos aside from the very basic tutorials I have watched are primarily concerned with video which I have no real interest in and a fair few others are just people advertising their service or trying to sell something.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Advertisement