Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT 2020

Options
  • 13-02-2020 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anyone here sitting the HPAT next week?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Lc2020

Anyone here sitting the HPAT next week?

I am, doing it in RCSI how about you?
    I have done very little preparation for it and lack the motivation to do prep at this stage-a little too little too late I think !
    Do you know if we're allowed to leave our phones under our desks?Personally don't fancy leaving my belongings in some dodgy place..

How are you set for it? I'll employ the tried and tested strategy for multiple choice test taking of guessing my way to the 99th percentile oh well. In all honesty, having looked at practice exam one, timing will be my nemesis.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ciara_pass124

Lc2020 wrote: »
    I am, doing it in RCSI how about you?
    I have done very little preparation for it and lack the motivation to do prep at this stage-a little too little too late I think !
    Do you know if we're allowed to leave our phones under our desks?Personally don't fancy leaving my belongings in some dodgy place..

How are you set for it? I'll employ the tried and tested strategy for multiple choice test taking of guessing my way to the 99th percentile oh well. In all honesty, having looked at practice exam one, timing will be my nemesis.

I’m in RCSI too for the exam. I still think you have some time to prepare, even if you conquer the time constraints, it will definitely help. Did you watch any of the practice videos? I found them helpful.

Yeah, you can leave your phone under the table, face down and turned off. Make sure it’s completely off as my friend was fined last year for an alarm going off mid exam.

I’m in RCSI too for the exam. I still think you have some time to prepare, even if you conquer the time constraints, it will definitely help. Did you watch any of the practice videos? I found them helpful.

Yeah, you can leave your phone under the table, face down and turned off. Make sure it’s completely off as my friend was fined last year for an alarm going off mid exam.

Thank you !
    Jesus a fine 😂 After paying 150 already I'd have told them to get lost.

It says to be there by 9:45, apparently last year some centres didn't start the test until 11am..should be fun.

I purchased ACER practice 3 and will complete 1 and 3 before Saturday, the videos are quite helpful but one question in section 1 is like 6 minutes long. Why do ACER do this to us lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is a whole forum for Health Sciences education linked to above.

• Advertisement

Best of luck guys , we got this :)

Advertisement